Collecting information about you
We collect different types of information about App users for two main reasons:
- To personalize the content of the App for individual users.
- To help us to monitor and improve the App.
- We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. This means:
– we ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information
– we ensure that when we outsource any processes, the service provider has appropriate security measures
- We will respect your privacy. You should receive marketing emails only from OneBot and, if you choose, from carefully chosen third parties. It will be made clear to you where you have these choices, for example, tick boxes will let you decide whether you wish to receive marketing.
- We will collect and use individual user details only where we have legitimate business reasons and are legally entitled to do so.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you as to what information about you we will collect and how we will use your information.
- We will use personal data only for the purpose(s) for which they were originally collected and we will ensure personal data are securely disposed of.
Sharing your information with us and others
When you first access the App, you will be presented with a Facebook permissions page, which will advise you about the Facebook information you will be sharing with the App and other Facebook users. You can then decide whether or not to share your Facebook information by using the App. If you decide not to grant permission you will not be able to use the App.
By granting permission you will be agreeing to share your Facebook user details (including your name, profile picture, gender, networks, user ID and any other information you choose to share according to your Facebook account settings) as well as the user details of your Facebook friends, and information about your use of the App, for example, the schedules you are accessing or products you are viewing.
To unsubscribe go to “Manage Settings” or “Delete Conversation” in Facebook Messenger. Alternatively, remove the App by accessing the application settings in your Facebook account settings.
Once you remove the App we no longer have permission to access your Facebook information and your data will be removed from the App.
Legal information and how to contact us
The creator and data owner of this app is Santa Barbara Reiki, 58 Elizabeth Way, San Rafael, CA 94901.
If you would like to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold on you, or have any queries regarding our use of personal data please contact us at the above address, or by email at email@example.com